Assess the ROI—and risk—of adopting the latest real-time health system technology.
Read this complimentary Gartner research report now!
What are the risks and rewards of adopting the latest real-time health system technology? How can your HDO separate the hype from the real drivers of a technology’s commercial promise? How can you reduce the risk of your technology investment decision? How can you compare your understanding of a technology’s business value with the objectivity of experienced IT analysts?
By reading the Gartner Hype Cycle for Real-Time Health System Technologies, 2020. This exclusive and proprietary research evaluates 31 of today’s real-time health system technologies to help you estimate which technologies are likely to deliver on their promised value at a manageable risk—and which ones aren’t.
Each innovation profile includes:
- Definition: What the technology is and what it does.
- Position and Adoption Speed Justification: Where the technology is in the Hype Cycle, and the years required for mainstream adoption.
- User Advice: Steps that HDO organization CIOs should take to build business cases, get buy-in from key stakeholders, contain costs, select technology and service providers, ensure compliance with health information protection legislation, and more.
- Business Impact: Detailed description of benefits your HDO can expect from the technology.
- Benefit Rating: A score on a four-point scale, from low to moderate to transformational.
- Market Penetration: Percentage of HDOs currently using the technology.
- Maturity: Where the technology sits in the adoption lifecycle, from embryonic right up to mature mainstream.
- Sample Vendors: Partial list of companies offering the technology.
- Recommended Reading: Links to helpful resources.
Gain complimentary access to this exclusive Gartner report now.
Gartner, Hype Cycle for Real-Time Health System Technologies, 2020, Barry Runyon, Gregg Pessin
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed with statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.