Author: Smile CDR
Thanks to everyone who joined our Quasar Quarterly Product Release webinar on August 19, 2021!
Release Highlights:Smile CDR
- Enhancements to the CDA Exchange Module to support generation of a number of new sections.
- Increased partitioning support of evaluation operations and import modules.
- Improvements to the Batch Job JSON API. Jobs can now also be managed via the Web Admin Console.
- MDM operations for querying links and golden records now support paging through results.
- The FHIR Storage Module provides a number of new configuration options and settings for selectively enabling and disabling tasks, controlling subscription processing, suppressing validation messages, and improving performance.
- Enhancements to MongoDB to support instance-level history, performance tracing, and new search parameters.
- A new Config Diagnostics page has been added to the Web Admin Console that detects and reports common misconfiguration.
- A number of new fields are now supported for HL7 v2.x PV1, DG1, and AL1 segments.
- App Management Tools added:
- Enhancements to mitigate 3rd-party app legal risk by improving the developer attestation editing and versioning capabilities
- Powerful UI to effectively communicate risks to patients in plain language during the auth process
- Enhancements to patient request process for 3rd party apps
- Email server support to notify app developers of registration approvals and app status changes
- Sandbox capability to enable app testing before registration
- Significant performance improvements. All areas of the codebase have seen profiling and optimization work, while data ingestion speeds continue to improve.
- New interceptors have been added to selectively suppress validation messages, generate consistent partition IDs, and improve performance and validation.
- Enhancements to the DaoConfig to enable rapid data ingestion, control the maximum number of resources added to a single search page result, and enable/disable individual scheduled tasks.
- Pagination of MDM operations
- Support for ICD-10-CM and LOINC 2.70
Follow us on social: