Author: Smile Digital Health
Thank you for joining us to learn about Smile CDR 2021.11.R01 and HAPI FHIR 5.6.0. Here is a quick overview of some of the great things coming your way with this release.
If you couldn't join us, or just want to watch the webinar again, you're in luck. You can watch it below.
- Enhancements to the CDA Exchange Module
- $mdm-clear operation management via Batch Jobs
- Support for new features with MongoDB ($everything, quantity, Synthea)
- Patient $everything operation support in FHIR Gateway; querying by multiple patient ids
- Remote terminology servers can now be configured for Basic Authentication
- Support for various CodeSystem and ValueSet operations
- Enhancements to HL7 v2.x inbound support (improved logging and more)
- Configuration options for performance tuning
- Performance improvements for synchronizing FHIR servers
- Critical fix affecting the vacuumlo command on Postgresql: affected users are recommended to upgrade as soon as possible
- Support for versioning of ValueSets
- General Elasticsearch searching and connection improvements
- Improvements to MDM: $everything; additional details of the Golden Resource
- Performance improvements for Synthea ingestion
- Document uploads are now supported in the developer portal
- UX improvements in the Admin Console and App Gallery
- Auto email notifications to admins upon new apps registration requests
- Config validations for appSphere added to Smile CDR Config Diagnostics
- Bug fixes
Payer-to-Payer Data Exchange Solution
- New, end-to-end workflow solution enabling members/patients to transfer their health records from one payer to another
In the spirit of continuous improvement, we are always working to understand our clients better. In doing so we can ensure you are provided with the best configuration offerings for your needs. By supplying us with your current configuration, it will be kept confidential and analyzed in aggregate to identify common settings. This will help us to provide different modes for various types of runtime environments.
- Download your ‘cdr-config-Master. properties’ file from either the Support tab in the Web Admin Console (for Smile CDR 2021.05.R01 and above) or the Swagger API (for versions prior to 2021.05.R01)
- Submit a support ticket with the file attached
We look forward to having you join us at Smile CDR’s next release on February 17, 2022, as we work towards our shared vision for better global health.
Follow us on social: