Author: Jason Bulgin
Thank you to everyone who joined the latest product release webinar on November 19, 2020! Specifically, the Smile CDR 2020.11.R01 and HAPI FHIR 5.2.0 release, code-named Numbat.
If you couldn't join us, or just want to watch the webinar again, you're in luck. You can watch it below or download and share a PDF of the presentation slides.
- NEW - Realtime Export provides a reporting-focused, denormalized, user-defined database schema that’s kept up-to-date with the FHIR repository (Smile CDR)
- NEW - Channel Import allows a channel (JMS / Kafka) to be used as a FHIR repository data source (Smile CDR)
- SMART and OIDC enhancements: Federated OAuth2, custom Claims API, Custom Launch Contexts API, and Consent Revocation web UI (Smile CDR)
- SearchBuilder has been completely rewritten, offering 10X performance gains for some queries (HAPI + Smile CDR)
- EMPI has been completely rewritten, adding native FHIR Identifier matches and much improved $empi-clear performance (HAPI + Smile CDR)
- Terminology Multi-version support added (HAPI + Smile CDR)
- MongoDB support has been extended (Smile CDR)
You’ll find the full details in the Smile CDR 2020.11.R01 Changelog.
We learn a lot from your participation and feedback. Contact us to let us know how we are doing and what we can do better!
The next product release webinar will be on February 18, 2021. Stay tuned for more details.