QUARTERLY PRODUCT RELEASE
OUR NEXT PRODUCT RELEASE WEBINAR COMING SOON!
SIGN UP TODAY—to be reminded about future updates and
never miss another product release webinar again!
Smile CDR Release 2021.02 Odyssey and HAPI-FHIR 5.3
Join us on Thursday, February 18th, at 10:00 AM (EST | GMT-5), to learn about Smile CDR 2021.02 Odyssey and HAPI FHIR 5.3.
Some of the great things coming your way:
- CDS Hooks: Enhance clinical decision support (CDS) system (e.g. EHR) workflows with real-time hooks into the CDR, returning clinical guidance in the form of cards
- FHIR Profile Conformance Validation API and dedicated conformance repository
- FHIR Gateway Multi-Target Query: Simplify queries in multi-FHIR-server scenarios
- MongoDB: Extend Support for Pagination and many Prefixes
- Master Data Management: Broadened EMPI beyond Person matching, to enable MDM
- Clinical Quality Language (CQL): Support for $evaluate-measure operation
- FHIR Repository Validation: Declare and enforce rules on profile conformance in FHIR repositories
- Normalized Quantity Searches: Search for resources using normalized units (e.g. search in centimeters and match measurements in inches)