Author: Smile CDR
Thank you for joining us to learn about Smile CDR 2022.08.R01 and HAPI FHIR 6.1.0. Here is a quick overview of some of the great things coming your way with this release.
If you couldn't join us, or just want to watch the webinar again, you're in luck. You can watch it below.
- MDM indexing has been improved for better performance and the MDM can now be used with MongoDB
- MongoDB now supports the PATCH operation and $expunge at all levels (instance, resource, system-level)
- Additional batch jobs (e.g. Bulk Export, MDM-clear) have been updated to use the improved Batch framework, resulting in better performance, resiliency, and utilization
- When ingesting HL7v2 messages, the raw message is now captured in FHIR before any modification of the message is performed
- HL7v2 message processing supports custom processing / overriding of transactions and also includes a new troubleshooting log
- Existing / previous versions of FHIR resources can now be updated with the custom History Rewrite operation
- Additional Search Parameters are available to support SMART on FHIR v2 granular scope definition
- The extended Lucene / Elasticsearch Indexing feature now supports additional indexing of _tag, _profile, and _security
- Experimental support for CockroachDB
- New app request workflow to support the compliance of the upcoming 2023 CMS and ONC rules
Payer-to-Payer Data Exchange Solution
- Smile Payer-to-Payer solution now supports MongoDB and AWS Cognito
We look forward to having you join us at Smile CDR’s next release on November 17, 2022 as we work towards our shared vision for better global health.