Author: Smile CDR
Thank you for joining us to learn about Smile CDR 2022.02.R01 and HAPI FHIR 5.7.0. Here is a quick overview of some of the great things coming your way with this release.
If you couldn't join us, or just want to watch the webinar again, you're in luck. You can watch it below.
- Subscriptions can now be used with Partitioning / Multi-Tenant strategies
- Multiple enhancements to Subscriptions to support delivery retry handling and delete requests
- Substantial feature development of Smile CDR’s MongoDB offering (Bulk FHIR Export, Search by tags, Support for GraphQL)
- Support for the $member-match operation
- New validation options to validate bundle resources concurrently and skip validation of contained resources
- UX improvements to the Smile CDR Web Admin Console
- Significant performance improvements across multiple areas of Smile CDR (MDM Multi-threaded processing, Search parameters) - check out the results of our performance benchmarking, with some performance tuning tips.
- Significant performance improvements across multiple areas of HAPI FHIR (Validation, Deletion of data, $lastn operation)
- New $invalidate-expansion operation that allows for manual invalidation of previously calculated ValueSet expansions
- App developers can now upload images and add video URLs in the developer portal so that screenshots and embedded videos are displayed on the product pages of the Gallery
- Previews of the product page are available to app developers so they can see what the page will look like before submitting the digital assets for review
- An approval mechanism for admins to approve/reject the screenshots and videos for content appropriateness is included
- Email notification capabilities are extended to admins and developers for image and video content approvals
- Approvals history for the assets are added to the audit log
Payer-to-Payer Data Exchange Solution
- White-label, end-to-end solution enabling members to initiate a data transfer when moving plans
- Allows members to request their previous payer be added to the solution in order for data to be transferred
- Enables members to request data to be sent from their previous payer to their new payer
- Coming next:
- support for provenance resources, granular consent and delegation (allowing a personal representative to transfer data on behalf of the member)
- Our upcoming Intelligent Health Data Symposium taking place on April 19-20, 2022
- Smile CDR will be at the ViVE conference and HIMSS and we would love to chat!
- Upcoming FHIR versions;
- Support for R4B will be added next release
- Draft support for R5 is currently available with official support coming when FHIR R5 comes out at the end of 2022
Follow us on social: